Monday, September 13, 2010

Pictures!

My little yellow rabbit

My first project was this rabbit, which you can get the pattern for here -> Rabbit pattern
It was my first project since I started knitting, and especially difficult since I'd never used circular needles. But a fun project all the same. I'll probably make another as soon as I get some more yarn, since there's a few imperfections.





Edgar and Amanda's Elephant

 This is a  picture of a cute elephant project I complete which you can find the link to here -> Little Elephant
I started off with a practice in the yellow yarn and then made a pink one for my friend Amanda because I loved the pattern so much :)  She was thrilled when she saw the end result and now all my friends at school want one, haha.






Lemon!

Before that I also knitted a lemon from Peachcake Knits which I plan on adding a face to as soon as I get the chance to go to the store.

I know I had already promised the pictures 2 days ago, but I've had some delays. Next time I promise I'll have them up in a more timely manner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment